Thursday, November 22, 2007

"It's been on for 15 minutes - how can you possibly already have stuff to discuss?"

So today was a pretty quality episode of Grey's.
And by quality, I mean ridiculous.

Since today was Thanksgiving, I watched it at home with my mom. And as usual, I had to converse with the Jill and the Fig [I'm trying out a new version of her name] via AIM - something which my mom did not understand.

I was starting to worry slightly about Grey's but then an episode like this appears, and my faith in it's completely-unbelievable-but-addicting-ness is restored.

Nazis.
Exploding necks.
Crashing ambulances.
Crashing computers.
Licorice.
Both of Alex's women in the same place at the same time.
Glorious.



Though I have to say I am slightly disappointed in the crashing ambulances.
A seizure?
I was hoping for something a bit more Detroit.

No comments: