Thursday, April 24, 2008

THE RETURN OF THE BLOG [excla].

YES!!
Grey's returns!!

Ewwww.......roaches!
And Meredith is in therapy for not sleeping....um shouldn't this be Justin Chambers?
And there goes Izzy.
Awww, Tucker is kind of adorable.

"What did you do to your hair?"
I love you George. Don't injure your foot.

Oh Alex, I have missed your hawtness.
"And the......anyway?!?!"
Okay Hahn and Callie are totally lesbians together.


I am pretty sure Alex got hotter since the last episode.
[And crazier...]

And a bear?!?!!? lmfao.
"Intestines in the hands!!!!"

Oh, this is going to be amazing.

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THAT DUDE'S HAND!!!

This fainting man looks vaguely familiar.

This dude with the exposed guts really reminds me of the Taun-Taun Han Solo slices open to keep warm in 'The Empire Strikes Back.'

Also, [side note] are there really apartments as shitty as George's and Lexie's in Seattle?!?
Because that seems a lot more Detroit to me.

Note, just as McSteamy said "Wow that bear clawed you really good" a scroll came along the bottom of the screen advertising the local 11 o'clock news with the headline "Woman mauled by angry dog."
Amazing.

Okay, so Lexie stealing shit is awesome. That is a very Detroit way to decorate your Detroit apartment. Props.

Callie just owned Cristina. Awesome. And PS I forgot they were roommates.

"I got married in the spur of the moment. And I don't have a brain tumor."
"That you know of."
Word to that Meredith.

.....and commercial for McDreamy's new movie. This will not measure up to 'Enchanted.'
Also, McDreamy has been in this episode for like 4 seconds.

Speak of the devil....there he is.

"I love him."
There is a possibility Rose is insane.

"Did you just yell at the Chief?"

"From time to time I like to go to the zoo."
Quality line Chief.

"You touched a cub man. What the hell?"

"Just because you got attacked by a bear doesn't mean you can't talk smack about my wife."

George just said something about seahorses. And it did not make sense.

Score!!

This dude totally has a brain tumor. You can deny it trashy waitress, but its totally true.

"My instincts have been very bad lately...they told me to have sex with a married man."
"Ow."

Alex emo moment.
Yes!
Not sleeping becomes you Justin Chambers. You def. got hotter.

And Taun-Taun man dies.
Tear.
This guy is super creepy. Laughing and crying. Saying he deserves to die. Wtf.

Seattle at night looks pretty.
Maybe I will go visit the Millers and take a side trip up there.

"FLUIDS AND FREAKIN' REST?!!?"

What is with the sparkly electronics on ABC tonight?!

"I thought it was just going to be you and me?"
"Having sex?"
McDreamy and McSteamy just need to have their illicit affair and get it over with.

$120,000 worth of unnecessary tests?!?!?!!
IZZIE you could have paid for my Masters degree like 20 times with that money. Gah.

Callie and Hahn are totally lesbians.
Like, seriously.

BOB POSTER!!!
I love you George. Have I said that yet today?

Seriously dude, I can afford a better apartment than this. And you're fucking doctors.
Lame.

Please note college students will soon be volunteering themselves as guinea pigs in Meredith's study so they can afford to live is shitty apartments like George and Lexie's.

TIME FOR LOST!!!

[Rebecca/Ava is pregnant!! And Addison is back!!! Yesss.....I have waited for this day!!]

No comments: